Tuesday 17 May 2011

Simple card for Harry

Good morning

Sorry but this will be a really short post today. I have Evan off home from school poorly and my show that I am in opens tonight - bad timing!!! I also bashed my knee on a door on stage that wasnt supposed to be open so I am struggling today, have a large purple bruise and not looking forward to the pain when I try and dance tonight!!

Here is a card I made for Ross's friend Harry. Had to keep it simple as he is 12 and everything I suggested to Ross was too "babyish"!!

So I just die cut his name with the fab Timeless Type alphabet and used the Celebrations papers and a few punches. Really easy!


Hope you like it and I will be back tomorrow!!

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Pacific Point, Old Olive, Real Red
2. Papers – Celebrations
3. Stamps – None
4. Embellishments – None
5. Tools – Star punch, Circle punches, The Big Shot, Timeless Type alphabet
6. Mediums – None

1 comment:

  1. Great card... Good luck for opening night, hope all goes well xx

    ReplyDelete