Monday 2 May 2011

Happy Birthday Sharon

Good morning - gosh I could get used to these long weekends!!

Yesterday it was my lovely downline Sharon's birthday. Like Karen, Sharon has been a long serving customer of mine and just signed up with me in January this year (have to say she is doing amazing too). Anyway here is the card I made for Sharon.

I know she is a fan of the new Springtime VIntage papers and she loves Rose Red so I stamped her name in Rose Red. Added some flowers from the Fun Flowers Die and embossed some too



THese cards take minutes to put together now that we have the Big Shot, makes such a difference.

Thats all from me today - I have to do lots of chores then I am expecting a visit from my lovely downline Lynda and then I have rehearsal at tea time!!!

Back tomorrow I hope though!!

Jules x


Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla
2. Papers – Springtime VIntage
3. Stamps – Broadsheet Alphabet, Just perfect alphabet
4. Embellishments – Pear Pizazz Seam Binding, Springtime Vintage buttons, Basic Pearls
5. Tools – The Big Shot, Scallop Edge punch, Fun Flowers Die, Square Lattice embossing folder
6. Mediums – Rose Red ink

No comments:

Post a Comment