Saturday 14 May 2011

Happy Birthday Sandra

Hello there

Today is one of my lovely Tuesday Club ladies birthday - Sandra! Happy Birthday Sandra

I made her a card with a set I havent used for a long while - Greenhouse Garden


Used the 2 step stamping flowers to create a background and also a piece of what looks like patterned paper. The colour combo is Old Olive, Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry and Whisper White.
I made one of my trademark flat bows or "Julie" bows as some of my customers call them! I wanted to personalise the card but I didnt think the card suited having Sandra's full name on it so I just did a monogram effect with the Broadsheet alphabet.

And of course I had to decorate inside too!!

Thats all from me for now!!

I have the most hectic few days coming up as I am in a musical next Tuesday-Saturday so its all systems go at the moment!

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Old Olive, Melon Mambo
2. Papers – None
3. Stamps – Greenhouse Garden, Curly Cute
4. Embellishments – Rich Razzleberry satin ribbon
5. Tools – Scallop Trim Border, 1 3/8 circle punch, Scallop circle punch
6. Mediums – Rich Razzleberry ink, Melon Mambo ink, Old Olive ink

1 comment:

  1. Love this colour combo Jules and I am quite fond of your flat bows too :-)

    ReplyDelete