Friday 22 April 2011

Sharing Scrapbooking

Phew - I am updating my blog to have a little rest! Have been outside "trimming" the conifers since 9.30 this morning and I am shattered already!!!!

I thought I would share with you some of the layouts my wonderful scrap club ladies did last Saturday. I didnt manage to get photos of all of them but here are a few for you!!

The theme was LOVE and the ladies got a kit with the Love Letters papers and some buttons, card and ribbon. We used Mr Big Shot of course and there were lots of flowers and letters going on!!!!

Here are Ginnette's 2 pages


I love how Peita has kept this simple and used the paper to its full potential, she even managed to do all her journalling!

Look at that gorgeous embossing!
I love Yvonne glam look in these photos, she makes me laugh every month at our club - lovely and very funny lady!!!
She took over the die cutting area with all these letters! I think I took this photo just has she moved her page!!
We also had a new lady - June - join us and she thought she wouldnt even get one page done but in fact she nearly finished the other one!! Thanks for joining us June!

Hope you have enjoyed these!! Back to the conifers for me!!

Jules x


Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Riding Hood Red, Basic Black & Very Vanilla
2. Papers – Love Letters
3. Stamps – Four Frames
4. Embellishments – Thin Taffeta ribbon, Neutrals Buttons
5. Tools – The Big Shot, Fun Flowers die, Top Note die, Timeless Type alphabet set
6. Mediums – Basic Black ink, Riding Hood Red Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment