Sunday 3 April 2011

Mini Madness - A Lovely afternoon!

Hello there and HAPPY MOTHER's DAY to all you lovely Mums out there. I have been enjoying a nice lie in!!

I apologise for the length of this post but I had LOADS of photos to show you from my Mini Madness launch event yesterday. It was a great afternoon and I am delighted that 2 of my lovely ladies won the Hostess Benefits between them, they were over the moon!!!! More of that later!!

Here is one of the Make and Takes, there were 3 to do

It is using my favourite things, the Springtime VIntage Suite and the gorgeous new Seam Binding Ribbon, dont forget my share!!

We also used the BEautiful Wings Embosslit on this card, it cuts and embosses the butterflies!

Next up was Mr Owl (or Mrs Owl) who I must say was the most popular item ordered yesterday! We made a sweet topper bag using the Top Note die which we then embossed with the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, both products are Stampin Up exclusive dies.

And finally a card for the men which is a total CASE from the Mini Catty but I just LOVED the card. Lots of my ladies have fellas who love their bikes so it was a popular card!

SO would you like some photos of my displays???? I have to say I never realised before but the walls and the curtains in the room I use match my display!! The wall panelling is almost Crumb Cake and the curtains are almost Springtime VIntage!! I was very tempted to cut a bit off them and run them through my Big Shot!!!!!! It does cut fabric after all!! I just love using this room in the summer as the huge windows let in loads of lovely light as you can see!

Springtime Vintage

Ribbons, papers and buttons

My flowers I made from the Fun Flowers die.

This lovely scrapbook page is of my Grandma and I wanted it to be the focal point of my display. Its just over a year since we lost her last March and on the 2oth of April this year she would have been 100!!!!!






The star of the show - THE BIG SHOT!!! All the ladies were rolling all afternoon!!



So it was also my Mystery Hostess event and I raffled off the Hostess Benefits. Lucky for me my lovely big boy Ross turned up to class, which he often does. HE walks over as the church is only over the road from us and he likes to chat to the ladies, they all know him and he is very sociable!! Anyway I got him to draw the ticket out and the lovely lovely Elaine won the Hostess FREE SPENDS from the catalogue - she was DELIGHTED - particularly as it was 3 figures!!!!


Dont know where this photo sneaked in from!

Then the lovely Ginnette won the Free Hostess stamp sets!!!

Ross was pulling a face as Ginnette and Elaine had been pulling his leg and threatening to kiss him for drawing their numbers out!!!

I want to say a huge thank you to all my ladies for attending and your goodies have been ordered!!!!!

If you would like any of the items you have seen on my displays dont hesitate to get in touch with me and I will place an order for you!!

Jules.

Want to also say I am thinking of a special friend today on Mother's Day! Hope it isnt too hard for you today xxxxx

4 comments:

  1. I am so pleased the butterfly dies have been made available to Stampin Up UK, I'd been thinking about how to get them from the US! Gorgeous spring papers! BTW, on your list of classes on the side of your blog it says 2010 not 2011 x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you have been busy Julie! There are some beautiful projects there. I especially like the scrapbook page - such lovely colours. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! Your event looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh I wish I lived close to you. I would have loved to have been there. Your displays look brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete