Wednesday 20 April 2011

Happy Birthday to Julie

On Saturday it was one of my second level downline's birthday - the lovely Jules!! I dont normally get chance to do cards for my second level but Jules attends all my trainings and is so supportive so I made sure I sent one to her!!

I knew I wanted to use the mannequin stamp from the Sew Lovely set as Jules is always so immaculate, she always looks lovely!!!!

The colours I have used are Melon Mambo, Pear Pizazz and Pink Pirouette. I have used the Square Lattice embossing folder and some papers from the Sweet Stitches.

I stamped onto the Pear Pizazz ribbon to make it look like a real tape measure, was quite please with this!!
Also cut a scallop circle down to look like a skirt!


Hope you like it and I hope Jules did too!!

Jules x


Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Melon Mambo, Pear Pizazz, Pink Pirouette, Very Vanilla
2. Papers – Sweet Stitches
3. Stamps – Swe Lovely, Sincere Salutations
4. Embellishments – Brights Button, Pear Pizazz ribbon, Rhinestones
5. Tools – The Big Shot, Decorative Label Punch, Square Lattice embossing folder, Scallop Circle punch
6. Mediums – Melon Mambo ink, Basic Black ink

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure she did, it's fab. I just got this set yesterday, it still doesn't grab me to be honest so I may struggle to come up with something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie,
    Hope you are well,just popped by to say your card is "sew" nice,lol!!!
    I'm after this lil lot of sewing goodies,nxt months order,deffo!!! :o) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jules
    Thank you for your lovely card and birthday wishes, as always a very beautiful card - very clever too with the skirt. It makes me want to buy the set....
    I had a lovely day thank you, i seemed to have celebrated my birthday all week with lots of lovely friends, lunch tomorrow is my last one .....he he... now this explains the lack of my blog posts....i will be back next.....jules xx

    ReplyDelete