Friday 11 March 2011

Last card from my class!

Good morning!!! How fast did this week go, cant believe its Friday already!!! I am going to see one of my lovely downline today who has had a knee replacement - the lovely Chris!! Going to fill her in on last weeks training and all the exciting SU happenings!!!!

Here is the other card from yesterdays class using Pocket Silhouettes and the Regals again! The colour combo is Bravo Burgundy, Regal Rose and More Mustard! When I made this card I wasnt sure about it and almost scrapped it but the ladies said they loved it on Tuesday so I am glad I didnt!!

I have stamped the background with Simply Said (this first stamp set I ever bought - along with Cheers to You) and I have treid to make it look like patterned paper. I have used my favourite sentiment from Occasional Greetings and added a flat bow!

I went to town a bit inside and added some More Mustard Designer Series Paper from the great value paper stacks and then I added a panel of Very Vanilla with some more stamping!

Hope you like this one!!

I have a busy weekend (what's new I hear you say) as I have a card class tomorrow afternoon - Butterfly Prints and then on Sunday I am dancing at a competition!!!!

Jules x

No comments:

Post a Comment