Friday 25 February 2011

SO Happy for You - Last few days

Good morning folks. Well its the last few days of Sale A Bration and I dont know where the 2 months has gone. Only 4 more days for you to get your hands on those FREE stamps and remember if you spend £45 with me before tomorrow evening you can be entered for my SPECIAL DRAW!!!!

Here are some well done cards that I made last week for girls in our team. Our lovely team have worked so hard during Sale A Bration and lots of them have had promotions, which of course deserve a little well done card from Mummy!!!!!!

I have used the So Happy for You set to make some quick and simple cards and used some of my fave striped grosgrain ribbon!!!!

The colour combo is Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry and Melon Mambo!!

See you tomorrow!

Jules x

1 comment:

  1. I really like these cards Julie, not a great fan of the really wide ribbon but they look good with this card. Thank goodness SAB is nearly over, get fed up of having to scroll down to look at posts but then I suppose it will be the mini catalogue next.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete