Wednesday 2 February 2011

More Scrapbooking!

Hello there
I am back with another scrapbooking page today. I have made these layouts for out next Club which is Tuesday 15th and Saturday 19th February. If you are near Leeds and would like to attend please drop me an email!
The theme is going to be Birthday and we are using the Celebrations papers and a colour combo of Pacific Point, Old Olive and Real Red
The thing I love about scrapbooking is sorting through the photos that are still lying in the Asda photo centre wallets that I havent done anything with. Its scary how quickly the boys have grown up and these photos are nearly 6 years old!!! Lovely to think back about the times when the boys were really little!!
This is Ross's 6th Birthday. Those of you who know my boys will see that Ross still sort of looks the same but Evan is very different now. I love his little chubby cheeks on this one and the look of excitement as Ross blew out the candles!! Notice how my kitchen walls match the Old Olive, how cool is that!!




We are going to be using the Party this Way set and creating this fab banner with the bunting stamp, bunting is very very popular at the moment.


Hope you like my pages, I really enjoyed making these

Jules xx

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I really do love these pages, great photos of the kids-love 'em! and nice journaling too ;-)
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pages Jules. I'm loving that Party this Way set :D When I joined up I got the scrapbooking add on and have managed one page so far. I feel you may have inspired me, lol!! Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pages & cute boys, need to do some myself, only 36 years to catch up on. Ann x

    ReplyDelete