Friday 11 February 2011

Birthday Girl

Last week it was my lovely friend Jane's birthday. We celebrated with her at card class on Tuesday with a birthday bun and cards!
I used the Colour Coach to come up with this combo of Poppy Parade, Baja Breeze and So Saffron and I made another one of SJ's ribbon roses - love them!
I still love this sentiment from the Occasional Greetings set and I coloured it with my markers.

I coloured the rhinestones with my marker and they turned out OK.

Close up of the flower!



Hope you likey.
See you tomorrow!
Jules x

3 comments:

  1. You know I love this card, and I have used this combo a few times myself too, love it all!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi JULIE
    fAB CARD LOVE THE FLOWER DID YOU MAKE IT WHAT IS CJ.....
    LUV
    SYLVIE
    XX

    ReplyDelete