Monday 28 February 2011

JOIN OUR TEAM OF JEMS

AFTER A GREAT DEAL??
WELL LOOK NO FURTHER!!
HERE IS THE STARTER KIT THAT CAN BE ALL YOURS FOR £119, WOWSERS.


Now is the best time to join Stampin Up! We have the fantastic Sale A Bration promotion which entitles all new recruits to a FREE STAMP SET of ANY VALUE (NOT PICTURED) included in the already fabulous Starter Kit.

The Starter Kit costs £119 and gets you over £270 worth of products to set you on your way!!If you have been toying with the idea of signing up as a Business Demo or a Hobby Demo please do get in touch with me as we have room in our fantastic team for all types of demonstrators. EVEN BETTER IS THAT YOU CAN CHANGE THE STAMP SETS TO ANY OF YOUR CHOICE!


WHY CHOOSE OUR TEAM!


We are a fun team who love stamping and of course STAMPIN UP!!

I am dedicated to Stampin Up and my team and work on my business full time from home.

For the last 2 years I have been in the Top 3 Recruiters in the UK, 2009 I came 1st and 2010 I was 2nd and have been honoured to be 2nd and 4th in the Demo of the Year for the last 2 years.


We hold regular monthly training and are launching our Quarterley All Day Training in January 2011


If you feel you wold like more info then please email me on julie.kettlewell@ntlworld.com or call me on 0792 199 7148 and I will call you back.


Plus when you join our team I will provide you with a little welcome kit to get you started and a beautiful brooch to show you are a Jem!!!

Hope to hear from you

Jules x

No comments:

Post a Comment