Thursday 2 December 2010

Elegant 80th

Hello there

I am not very well at the moment, so I am wallowing in self pity but a bit of crafting did cheer me up a bit yesterday!

Its my Mum-in-Laws 80th birthday on Sunday so I made her a special card, still need to make a Grandma one from the kids.


I went for the Elegant Soiree papers and a colour combo of Baja Breeze, Early Espresso, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla.

The stamp sets used are Schoolbook Serif Alpha and Number and Sincere Salutations.



I used a non SU punch for the flowers but added our gorgeous new pearls to the centres.



Hope you likey!!! I am off to keep warm and feel a little bit sorry for myself!!!!!
Stay warm
Jules xx

6 comments:

  1. If this is what you come up with when you're ill .....
    It's fab & she'll love it.
    Get well soon. See you next week
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and box. I love these papers!! Well done and I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning card Julie, hope you feel better soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful - a really special card.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colours, very classy as always :-)
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card Jules, it's gorgeous and hope you feel better soon ;)

    Hugs
    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete