Sunday 21 November 2010

Happy Scrappin!

Hi there
Phew what a busy week. Just having a nice Sunday so far, been to see Harry Potter this morning which was great!
Yesterday afternoon I held my monthly scrapbooking class. I LOVE doing these classes and I am so glad I started them. I have new people coming every month and yesterday we welcomed Shaz to the class!! Who did really well -despite forgetting her reading glasses!!!!
Here are a selection of the layouts, the theme was Halloween/Bonfire/Autumn
Becki's layouts
Peita's layouts


Ginette's layout

And our new girl, Shazza's layout!!

I did have some more to show but the photos arent that brill with the light etc...
If you want to join the scrapbooking club please let me know, classes take place monthly in Pudsey!
See you tomorrow
Jules x

No comments:

Post a Comment