Tuesday 19 October 2010

Scrapbook Class week

Good morning
Last month I started my Scrapbooking Club and I must say it went really really well. I am getting really into it myself!! Each month we do 2 layouts on a theme and I show the girls the layouts for the following month so they have a months notice to prepare their photos!!!
This week, I run a class on Tuesday night and also Saturday afternoon (mail me for more info) we are making a wedding layout using Vintage Vogue
Please excuse my photos, these are the "left overs" from the ones we didnt put in the album!!! The colour combo is Very Vanilla, Baja Breeze, Early Espresso and Soft Suede.

Lots of cutting out of flowers in this one. I also used the wheels in the corner, its the Baroque Border wheel.

Whats this we have here, yes gorgeous flat back adhesive pearls, love them!!


This is my favourite part of my layout, it makes me feel like a real scrapbooker!!!!!!!!
Hope you enjoyed my post today, bit of a change for me!! Looking forward to seeing what the ladies come up with tonight and Saturday
Jules x

5 comments:

  1. You look so glam! :-)
    Lovely layouts too!
    Gem
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pages, Jules! Loving the colour scheme and the ruffling of the ribbon. NEED that Artistic Ethings set now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. tes pages sont superbes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely scrapbooking, Julie and I must say you don't look any different now than you did then.
    luv
    eileen
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pages, love the colours
    You looked stunning

    mandi xx

    ReplyDelete