Saturday 9 October 2010

Make a Monster - Grrrrrrrrrrr

OOo I had a lovely time yesterday at my launch afternoon, thank you to the ladies who attended! Thanks to my lovely friends who helped me prepare for the event and who helped me set up and clear up on the day!!
On Friday I made a few cards with my new stash, this being one of them!
This is the Make a Monster set, really cool for little kids (or big kids too!!) You can change the eyes and teeth and loads of stuff and create lots of cool monsters!!!

The papers are fab for boys cards and are called Celebrations. The colours on my card are Real Red, Pacific Point, and Old Olive. The balloons are from the Crazy for Cupcakes stamp set and the number is from Schoolbook Serif.

Hope you likey!!!

I have a 2 hour dance lesson today!! Time is ticking away until the finals at Blackpool tower and I now have a proper dance partner so I have to put some extra time in with him!!! Love it!


Jules x

1 comment:

  1. Love this card Jules. So many combinations with this new set! Thanks for yesterday afternoon, had a lovely time!
    See you tuesday mi matey!! :-)
    Hugs, Vicky ~x~

    ReplyDelete