Monday 4 October 2010

Greenhouse Gala set

So sorry I am late posting. I have been flat out on wedding orders but I am happy to say I have finished all my October orders so its Stampin Up time now!!!! Yipppeeeeee
Here is a little project I made a couple of weeks ago with the Greenhouse Gala papers and the Ornate Flowers set with the Perfect Punches set also!
The colour combo is so scrummy!!, Baja Breeze (quickly becoming very popular), Pear Pizazz and Early Espresso. The bag is the same as one I made a few weeks ago and I have used some new thin taffeta ribbon in Early Espresso.


Hope you like the project, got to dash as I have all my retired items to sort out for Saturdays Launch day. If you are in the West Yorkshire Area please pop along, 2-4.30, drop me a message and I will give you the details. julie.kettlewell@ntlworld.com
Jules x

1 comment: