Wednesday 29 September 2010

Hello Again!

So sorry there have been no new posts or projects for you to see. I have been really busy making samples from the new catalogue and planning classes and workshops. I will finally be able to show you some things on Friday!!!
On Friday night I attended some Stampin Up training in Manchester, 35 demos and the lovely Stampin Up staff got together and we had a great time. I was lucky to be asked to deliver some training which was quite nerve wracking but I did OK!!!
As usual we all swapped cards. This is my swap using the little stamp set Hello Again. I decided to use this set as I think its one of those sets that doesnt automatically jump out at you!!!
Colour combo is Old Olive, Richa Razzleberry, Tempting Turquoise, Melon Mambo and Pumpkin Pie
VIRTUAL HOSTESS CLUB UPDATE

I have filled my Stampers 10 club but I have now starter recruiting for a Stampers 6 hostess club, the same rules apply but the spend is £25 a month for 6 months. Please email me if you would like more information
ONLY 3 PLACES LEFT ON THE STAMPERS 6 CLUB!!

Jules xx

1 comment:

  1. fab swaps - proud to have one and your slot at training was so inspiring - thank you
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete