Monday 23 August 2010

Welcome baby!

Where did that weekend go???
I have had such a fun weekend, took Evan to his dance lesson on Saturday morning and then a few of us from dancing arranged an impromptu trip to a social dance event on Saturday evening. It was the first time I had danced outside of a class or lesson so it was a big learning curve but really fun!! Its much harder when there are so many people on the floor and I did get trod on once!!!!
OK so here is a card I sent to my lovely friend Elaine on Friday as her and her hubby Dave have become Grandparents to Ruby. I am so thrilled for them, Elaine is going to be the bestest Grandma!!!
I have used the baby vest from the hostess set All for Friends which will no longer be available from end of September. If you would like information on how to get your hands on one then message me!! I have also used the little teddy bear from the All in the Family accessories set. They are hung on the washing line with linen thread and brads.

The colour combo is one I love for baby girls, its Pretty in Pink and Barely Banana (which is retiring in a few weeks). As you can see on the photo above I have stamped the vests all over in Pretty in PInk to make a background.

Scallop edge punched border (what would we do without it!) and some Pretty in Pink striped grosgrain ribbon to finish it off!!


Hope you have had fab weekends and see you tomorrow

Jules x

5 comments:

  1. Pretty card Jules, love the little baby vest, so cute. Love the washing line idea.
    hugs
    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Julie, especially the teddy bears on the line :)

    Thanks for sharing.

    Hope you're well.

    Alex x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Julie! very pretty colours & fab layout...luv it! xx Lizzy xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is very beautiful and the knot is sooooo pretty
    Bea from http;//cadresandscrap.canalblog.com

    ReplyDelete