Thursday 19 August 2010

Dasher in Suede!!

Well I cant say good morning today, I am so late posting I did wonder whether I should just leave todays post until tomorrow!!!!
I have had a really awkward wedding order to do today and I knuckled down at 10am and got on with it, took a long time and a little help from a friend but I have now finished it!!
Here is a a card I made on Monday night when my friend Fiona came round to play (Fiona I have ordered your goodies by the way!!)
Now in my eagerness I moved this card before Dasher was dry on the Bridesmaid papers and I am afraid his back leg smudged so I have had to touch him up !!!!!!! with a chocolate chip marker!!
I just LOVE this polka dot Soft Suede ribbon, I do love Brown but green is my fave colour at the moment, I cant get enough of it on my clothes etc..... I am even looking at getting a green car!!

Hope you like my rubbishy smudged card!!!!!!!
I have been working on my scrapbooking for my new classes commencing 25th September. I only have 3 places left on the Saturday afternoon classes, all dates are on my calendar on the right!!
Jules x

6 comments:

  1. Love the effect of stamping on those paper trouble is I can't see for the tears every time I cut in to mine lol!!
    hugs
    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like your card i have just had my dasher stamp today love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dasher card only had mine today ! Andy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't even notice the smudges and your card is beautiful, love the effect with the ribbon.

    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trés raffinée
    bravo!!
    bises de la France

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello my luvly Yorkshire Pud, hope your ok hun. Your recent cards are looking brilliant and those cricket piccies are really lovely, you must be one proud mum.

    I love the ribbon treatment on your card Jules, really effective. Well hows about that, brown or any neutral shades are my colours but I've bought 3 green handbags lately, plus shoes, and quite a few green clothes too....so yeah I'm with you, green seems to be the fave at the mo. Let me know when the new SU catty is out Jules, I'd let to have a copy hun if poss. Have a lovely weekend, luv 'n' hugs xx vicki xx

    ReplyDelete