Saturday 14 August 2010

Big Bold Birthday

Bit late in posting today, the day is running away with me!! I have had a lovely day so far though, been crafting at my lovely friends house this morning!! Was great to sit and craft and chat and not think about wedding invites and things like that!!!
I took some things to make and one of the items I wanted to make was a card for a challenge on a forum I go on, www.inlovewithstamping.com
The challenge was to use the colour combo Basic Grey, So Saffron, Certainly Celery and Whisper White. I have teamed this with the Big Bold Birthday stamp set which is on special offer!!!
Not a combo I thought would look good with cupcakes but I think I got away with it!!!

Stamped the cupcake in Basic Grey and So Saffron, I achieved the dotty look by stamping off the cupcake frosting to create a paler So Saffron and then stamped over it with the dots stamp.

Lots of dimension on this card, on the cupcake frosting and then the whole layer has been mounted with dimensionals!! I love the taffeta ribbon, it makes tying bows very easy.


Hope you like the card, remember the stamp set is reduced to £19.16 for AUGUST only (its usually £23.95). If you would like to order please get in touch!!


Back tomorrow

Jules xx

2 comments:

  1. Great card Jules - love the ILWS colour combo love what you have done with it - and well done to Ross x

    ReplyDelete