Friday 7 May 2010

Really trendy, Trendy Trees!!

Howdy!! How are you? Lucas is in bed so I am here with todays post!!!!
Yesterday I crafted all day, just making cards for me and for upcoming birthdays! Part way through the day my lovely new goodies got delivered so I had to test them out!! I made a few cards for hostesses and customers etc.....
I have used all 3 of the new colours, Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry and Soft Suede, this card also uses the Soft Suede polka dot ribbon, how gorg is that!!!
The polka dot grosgrain is perfect for these type of flat bows!

I decided to change the ribbon colour for different effect!



I made 6 in the end!

And this is what my desk looked like after a day of crafting!! Notice how many drinks I had!! I love my drinks through the day!! Its all tidy now though!!

Right off to have some peace before Lucas wakes up!!
Jules

8 comments:

  1. Oh love the cards with those new colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Card look gorgeous honey, Looks like a good day was had!! Hugs Sarah BX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Julie love the cards!!!!!they look so trendy!just gorgeous!!!,guess what stamp set i want next? lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. forgot to say my birthday is near! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I'd crafted all day, my desk would be like a war zone!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really must use my Trendy tree set, I just ave not had time to get to them. Really like these cards Julie but have to say your desk looks a lot tidier than mine does after a full session of card making.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow I love your cards with the new colours and can't wait till I get mine. The polka dot ribbon is fabulous. Like seeing your desk too as it makes me feel better, my desk looks terrible after making 1 card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty. :-) I love those trees and the new colours are fab. x

    ReplyDelete