Monday 10 May 2010

My lovely Nephews first birthday card!

Sorry I didnt post yesterday.My internet was off all morning and then I was out from 11.30 until 8.30 doing rehearsals and dancing!!!!!!!!
Also apologies for how many photos there are today but I just LOVE this card!! Its a very special card as my little nephew Lucas is 1 on Thursday!! Cant believe how time has flown!!!!
I wanted to use the monkey from Fox and Friends as I used this on his invites!
Its a large card, the card is made from 2 x 14.8cm cards stuck together to make a zig zag card. The colour combo is So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie and Bashful Blue
The papers are So Saffron Designer Papers and Bashful Blue Designer Papers.

His name has been stamped with my fave the Schoolbook Serif Alphabet and the number is the Schoolbook number. The Happy Birthday is from a Bit of Birthday Cheer!

The ribbon is Pumpin Pie striped grosgrain tied in a knot and stuck down

I do need to make a box for it which I will do and post another day along with an up to date photo of the little cutie!!!

Ok thats all for me.
Very important week in the Kettlewell house this week. Ross has his Year 6 SATS tests (the school havent boycott them!), Evan has his Year 2 SATS assessments tests and I have 8 days of solid Footloose rehearsals before opening night!!
Will try and keep up to date posting!!
Jules xx

5 comments:

  1. oh wow, this is really fab.i love the colour combo and how cool are those little monkeys.its brilliant.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those monkeys are so awesome! :-) They make me chuckle.
    Gem
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is gorgeous Julie, love the colour combo you have used too :)

    Hugs
    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Card Sweetie, the colour combo is so unusual, Can't believe its nearly a year!!!!!! Hope the week goes well, will be thinking ofyou all, Hugs Sarha B X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Jules. Love the cute monkeys and the colour scheme is lush. I cannot believe that Lucas is almost 1 already - where does the time go. Hope you are ok. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete