Friday 7 May 2010

Starter Kit Promotion!


This post will remain at the top of my blog until 7th May 2010. Please scroll down for new posts



If you have been toying with the idea of signing up as a Stampin Up Demonstrator then now is a fab time!! From 23 April to 7th May 2010 Stampin Up are offering 10% off the price of the Starter Kit! This reduces the kit from £139 to £125!!! In the kit you will receive £240 worth of products!!

Thats a saving of £115!!!!! And whats more you can tailor the Starter Kit to suit your tastes by changing the stamp sets and inks etc.....


I would love to welcome you to my team of Julie's Jems. We are a fun team spread all over the country and always welcome new members!! We have a private forum, challenges, training, get togethers and how about the chance to attend this years Stampin Up convention in London!



I will also offer a free All in the Family set (worth £36.95) to the first person who signs up with me and a Circle Circus set (worth £22.95) to the second person who signs up with me. This is a special offer from me and not from Stampin Up



Look forward to hearing from you. julie.kettlewell@ntlworld.com


Jules x

No comments:

Post a Comment