Tuesday 6 April 2010

Punch Art week!!!

Good morning!! I am up with the larks this morning!!
We had an 8.10 dental appointment for all 4 of us, dragged the kids out of bedm, got dressed, brushed our teeth and then we got there to be told the dentist had a flat tyre and was going to be late so they had to re-book our appointment!!! Arrgghhhh!!! Suppose we are up though now!!
This week really is punch art for me!! I have got my Punch Animal class tonight and also on Thursday aswell as having a challenge set on the Craft night on Saturday evening!!! These 3 cards were all made in the one hour allowed for the challenge!!
Cute little lion, reminds me of the Wizard of Oz lion, we will be making him this evening!!!
Next is my favourite, Mr Cheeky monkey!!! Love him!! Swinging through the jungle using the new bird punch!

And finally a cute little ladybird, very quick to make! The papers are from the Night and Day collection and I have used the lovely little Tiny Tags set with the matching punch! How cute do those little tags look just dangling off the ribbon!! We wont be making this one tonight as I have another new one that I have done so I will show that tomorrow!
Right I need to go and prep for this evening, got 8 lovely ladies coming so the Conservatoire is full tonight!!
Back tomorrow
Jules x

No comments:

Post a Comment