Saturday 3 April 2010

Card for WIlz

A week or so ago my son Ross went to his good friend Williams birthday. He likes ot be called "Wilz" so thought I would do him a card with Wilz on!!! Guess which alphabet I used, yes Schoolbook Serif, think I am over 40 cards now of using this set!!
Now WIlz is a huge fan of Formula One which created a problem as Stampin Up dont have a set with a Formula one car. I never really need to use any other stamp sets but on this occasion I used one from my stash which was an acrylic set. OMG I have to say stamping with the acrylic was so not as good as the wood blocks I am used to!! Not as good quality but pleased with how the card turned out overall!
The colours used are Basic Black and Real red. The images are coloured in with my SU marker pens and the number 11 punched out with the 1 3/8 punch and then the 1 3/4 punch

Hope you like it!!
I am going to watch the new Doctor Who tonight (although I will so miss my lovely Mr Tennant!!) and then I am taking part in an all night craft challenge at In Love with Stamping!
Jules x

2 comments:

  1. Love the card Have a good Easter, Hugs Sarah B X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Julie, hubby is watching f1 at this moment.I always put a mag ora pad of paper under my work when stamping with clear stamps. Di.x

    ReplyDelete