Saturday 10 April 2010

Bird on a Branch

Evening all!
Sorry for not being around for a couple of days. I have to admit I had nothing to show you! I have had a severe mental block when it came to crafting this last couple of weeks. Obviously had lots on my mind and I know I havent been my normal self as I didnt really want to craft!! Usually I ALWAYS want to craft!!!
Anyway I am pleased to say I have returned and I made 8 items today!! Woo hoo!!

Here is a card made with a new set I got this week Bird on a Branch! I wasnt going to get this set but then I saw some lovely samples made with it so I gave in!!!!
Simple easel card with Real Red and Basic Black. The papers are from Night and Day which are only available while stocks last in the Mini!!

I made one of my flat bows to hold the card in place.
Hope you like and promise I will be back with more tomorrow!!!
Today was a lovely day for Evan and I as after asking to go he attended his first dance lessons this morning! He isnt interested in sport at all and asked to go to dancing. He was brill and he did 45 minutes of Disco and then 45 minutes of ballroom and latin!! He wants to go again next week so I am pleased he loved it!
Jules xx

2 comments:

  1. Just loved this. Well I love all your samples but this one was exceptional. Very classy! I'd not thought about buying this set but now I'm going to have to !!

    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, this is GORGEOUS!! The colours are very striking.

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete