Thursday 4 March 2010

First birthday boy!

Good morning!
I will have to be really quick this morning as my boys have to dress up for Book Day so I have to get them in their costumes!! Will show photos tomorrow!!
Here is a card my Sister asked me to make for her!! The usual phone call " dont suppose you have time to make me a nice card do you?"
Sometimes I would love to answer "no, but I have time to make you a not nice one!!" Ha ha!!
Anyway, she wanted a card for her friends litte boy who is 1
Bashful Blue all over! Designer papers, ink, cardstock. Stamp from All in the Family and name stamped with .........yes you guessed it Schoolbook Serif!!!

The design on the stars if from Nursery Necessities, a set I dont use often enough! The die cut behind the image is from the set of 4 die cut sheets called Blooms in the catalogue, they are textured and lovely!

Right I had better go and sort these boys out!!

Jules xx

4 comments:

  1. fantastic card its just perfect

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card!

    When you have the chancen please stop by my blog I have an award for you! Congrats!

    -Megs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Jules, love the bashful blue stars
    Hugs
    Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OO I love this one Jules!
    The colours fab.

    ReplyDelete