Wednesday 24 March 2010

The boy version!

Firstly I want to say a huge thank you for all the lovely comments you left for me about my Grandma. We knew that she would not have long left but it is still a shock and to be honest I am more upset for my Mum than anyone else, my Mum was a very devoted Daughter.
So onto a card! This is the boy version of one I did for Jenny on Saturday (I actually did the boy one first!) It uses colour combo of Night of Navy and Bashful Blue.
The papers are from the Level 1 hostess paper pack and of course the stamp sets are All in the Family, Circle of Friendship and Schoolbook Serif.

I have coloured Ben in with my marker pens and added some punched out stars!

Arty angle for you!


Well I finally got internet access tonight at 10pm!!! Apparently the virgin media lines keep getting vandalised!!!!!!!!

Jules
xx

1 comment:

  1. a gorgeous card, I think i prefer it to the girl version!

    So sorry to read about your Grandma, she sounds like she was wondeerful fun.
    I'm sure you're being all the support your Mum needs right now. Sending you hugs
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete