Monday 1 February 2010

Sarah Janes Challenge Colours

Hello there
Firstly apologies to those of you who check my blog first thing for updates. I had a couple of naughty children to contend with this morning so no time to blog!! Then I had a crisis as I opened the Conservatory door to accept delivery of a parcel and then the door would not close at all!!! It appeared to have dropped and something was catching on the bottom! I rang the people who fit it and they sent someone up within about 2 hours so PHEW!!!!!!!
I was a bit chilly though after sitting there without being able to close door!!!
So onto todays card, it is for a Colour Challenge my lovely SJ set on her blog
Tempting Tuquoise
More Mustard
Basic Black
Whisper White
Here is my effort. It is a simple mens card with the Cheers to You which I am teaching next week.
Have used the sentiment to stamp a background and then stamped the beer mug onto More Mustard card, cut out and stuck on top of the beer mug stamped on Whisper White! Added some striped grosgrain ribbon and a couple of stars and there you go, quick easy card!
Arty angle !!!

Thought I would show you one of the items I am sending out today, a guestbook for one of my customers with a hot pink and black theme, the hot pink card is Pink Passion from Stampin Up!!

Right, have to go to couriers now to send parcels out

Back tomorrow with hopefully no naughty boys!!!

Jules x

2 comments:

  1. Great card and loving the colour combo it's fab. The guest book looks beautiful and I'm sure they will be delighted with it:)

    hugs
    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, lovely colour challenge card, doesn't the beer mug look good pieced in mustard? takes on a cartoony look, I love it,
    Thanks for joining in :0)
    Hugs S.J. xxx

    ReplyDelete