Monday 28 December 2009

Handmade wrapping!

Good morning!

Well what a day it was yesterday!! At 3am on Sunday morning Evan was up being sick and then Ross started a few hours later! Its been a hard few hours but today they seem a lot better! We dont know what it was, whether we have eaten anything bad or it was a bug! Either way I hate seeing them poorly!

Onto something crafty! I made ths wrapping paper for my Nephew's christmas presenets. I love the little Gingerbread man in the Hung up on the Holidays stamp set so decided to use this!

I just used standard brown parcel paper and Creamy Caramel for the Gingerbread men and Real Red for the Candy Canes. We all made a tag (well me and the boys did!)
Here is mine!

Here is Evan's with his super cute writing!


And there is Ross's!

My sister loved the wrapping paper and took the tags off to keep!
Here is the lovely little fella in his Elf costume with Evan on Christmas morning. We popped over to my sisters house as the boys were desperate to see him!

And here they all are together

Well the poorly boys seem a lot better today so we may brave the shops.
Jules x



3 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie, I hope the boys are feeling better, Thanks for everything this year, you have been great,

    Hugs Sarah B X

    PS: Love the wrapping paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your paper. What a cute little elf x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julie,
    i absolutely adore the paper you have created i am a big gingerbread man fan!
    but have to say not as cute as santas little helper awww such a cutie x
    hugs
    Suzie Qx

    ReplyDelete