Friday 11 December 2009

A Good Day!

Hello!
I have had such a lovely (but hectic) day today! It started this morning at Evan's Christmas performance! WOW - Ross had warned me how good Evan was but he amazed me! His singing was fantastic and his lines so loud and clear and his acting fab! Was a very proud Mum again!
I then had to rush to Anna's house for a 5 for £5 card class where 7 lovely ladies made 5 simple cards. Two of the ladies were new to stamping and once they got over the nerves they were great and enjoyed themselves!
I will show you a couple of the cards we made
Hung up on the Holidays set in a Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel and real Red combo

Reindeer from Sparkly and Bright set with sentiment from Season of Joy

Old favourite Silent Night card in Mellow Moss and Always Artichoke


All 5 together.
I had to rush back after the class as they were finishing off the conservatory today. I want to thank all the ladies for coming and hope you enjoyed it!
The conservatory is sort of finished, just need floor laying and then painting but its looking good!! I will post final photos when its all set up!!
JUles x



No comments:

Post a Comment