Tuesday 6 October 2009

Back down to earth

From the most fabulous weekend!!!
From Friday to Monday myself and 9 ladies from within my team stayed at a beautiful cottage near Stow on the Wold.
This was a mini convention type event for those who couldnt attend the convention in November and also a general excuse for us to get together, craft and share ideas!
I will warn you there are lots of photos on this post so sorry in advance!!!
Here is a photo of the landing, you can see the room signs I made for the girls
Up close!
My favourite bedroom, I love how this is decorated! This was Siobhan and Niki's room! I left them all little pillow gifts on their beds for when they arrived!

Another gorgeous room!


The fab lounge, Very Vanilla, Creamy Caramel and CLose to Cocoa!!!!

And the room we spent the most time in, eating and crafting!!!

On Saturday we had a shoebox swap which lasted most of the day with breaks for lunch and cakes etc.... It was fab to just craft without interruptions and to make cards that were already planned out for you! I will show the cards another day!

On Saturday night some of us who are Strictly fans dressed up in our most glamorous outfits to settle down and watch our program!!! We had fun, thats all I will say!!

Me, Sarah and Niki

The girls suprised me with some gorgeous flowers (they smell beautiful by the way) and some chocs as a thank you for organising the weekend!

I want to thank all the girls for coming and for making it such a special time. Heres to the next one!!!!
So if you fancy becoming part of a team who have as much fun and are a tiny bit crazy but love our crafting then mail me at
julie.kettlewell@ntlworld.com

Bye for now

Jules
x

7 comments:

  1. Julie , this looks so much fun!
    and what a stunning cottage. the rooms were just beautiful. And ladies you looked so beautiful dressed up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie it's laura from your stampin 10 group. I have added a link to your blog from mine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had an amazing weekedn Jules and I love the little finishing touches you did with the door hangers and pillow treats!
    Hugs, Vicky ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab weekend Great photos, Hugs Sarah B X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey you, love the pics. Had such a wonderful time, just wish I could have stayed longer :o(

    Cannot wait for the next one!!

    xx

    P.s have made your facebook pic my profile piccie!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had a fab time

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Julie
    "A GREAT BIG THANKYOU" for organising such a great weekend it was soooo much fun, all the ladies were lovely I feel I've made some special friends!!! Also thanks for the beautiful gift!!!
    Hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs Sonia xxx

    ReplyDelete