Friday 18 September 2009

Dad Trifold

Another card from the order for my friend, this time a card for her Dad.
Colour combo is Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip and Pumpkin Pie. THe Close to Cocoa papers are only available until the end of the month!

I have coloured the beers in with the Stampin UP markers and used Pumpkin Pie, Summer Sun, Apricot Appeal and Barely Banana.

Here is the back of the card

Thank you so much for your good luck messages for me for Saturday! SOme of you know I am dancing in a Strictly Come Dancing fundraising event! There are 5 dancing couples (I am in 1 of them) and we turn up on Saturday morning at 9am not knowing until then which dance we are doing! It could either be Samba, Waltz, Quickstep or CHa CHa Cha. We then have all day to learn with a little help from a dance teacher and then we perform at 7.30!!

So I need good luck vibes from everyone, Saturday night at about 8ish!!!

Keeeeeeep Dancing!

Jules
x

6 comments:

  1. Good luck with the dancing. Don't know if you are a dancer .. we used to have dancing lessons and I really enjoyed the cha-cha, but I'm sure you'll be fine with any of them.

    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck although don't break a leg!!! Love Terri XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card, the colours are so fab for a male card. The beer mugs, oh so cool.

    Wishing you the best for tomorrow. I am sure you will Do FAB. and dance your way round like a star x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Jules - love the colour combo.
    Have fun tomorrow and best of luck with whatever dance you get to do.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck Jules.....you will look just fab and hope it all goes well love Elaine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. fantastic male card Julie hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete