Wednesday 23 September 2009

Apologies all round!

Firstly, apologies for not blogging yesterday, I do have cards to show, I just completely forgot!!!
I still cannot get over the events of Saturday and still keep singing Lady is a Tramp in my head at every given opportunity, I am dancing round the kitchen and everything! Good news is, its inspired me to do something I have wanted to do for years and that is ballroom and latin dance lessons, so I start tomorrow night!!!
My second apology goes to the lovely Anne in my team. Anne sent us all some bits for our regular Jems challenge and I just completely forgot to make the card and post it when we were supposed to. I felt really bad, so Anne, I am sorry and here it is, better late than never as they say.
Anne sent us the heart which was plain white so I used the Mr and Mrs stamp which I am obsessing over at the minute, all the other bits are from the kit Anne sent.

I love hot pink and black together and it has been the most popular colour combo for my wedding orders this year.

Arty Farty as usual!

See you soon

Jules
x

P.S Thank you all for all your lovely comments on my dance and my dress etc, I very much appreciate them x


4 comments:

  1. Oh such a beautiful card. And that stamp again!! I have to say , hot pink and black a real stunning set of colour combo's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Jules.Love what you've done with the bits you were sent. Well done also on your 'tripping the light fantastic' you looked as though you had a fab time & so did the boys. You'll have to teach me a few steps lol!!

    hugs

    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card Jules, Mr & Mrs stamp set is fab for creating decorative paper isn't it :)

    Thanks for sharing.

    Alex x

    ReplyDelete