Monday 24 August 2009

13 years today and Papertake challenge!

Today Robin and I have been married for 13 years!!! I was a child bride!!!!! LOL!!! DOnt know where the time went!!! Here is a photo that Evan took of us on the beach in Cornwall!

Here is the card I have made! I have kept it quite simple as those of you know Robin will know he isnt one for fussy things and quite a simple kind of guy, but not in the dim sense!!!!!

So this is me and Robino (as I often call him!) I have used the All in the Family set, I swear you can use this set for many different occasions! I have used it for Anniversary, Baby card, Father's Day, Mothers Day, Grandma birthday, Auntie birthday, Teacher Thank You card, Teacher Leaving card, Grandad birthday and those are the ones I can just think of off the top of my head!

I am also entering this card for the Papertake weekly challenge! It is their 100th challenge and you can pick any of the past challenges! I have gone for Spots and Stripes from 27 April 2009 and used them both on this card


Arty farty angle!
Hope to be back to daily posts now I am almost back to normal!
Jules x

12 comments:

  1. Wow I love this card. Congratulations on 13 years, its such a achievement these days. Have a great day Hugs Sarah B X

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY,

    Fabulous card,
    Hugs
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary I hope you both have a wonderful day and get some time together to celebrate. Congratulations.

    Evan is turning into quite a photgrapher - lovely picci of the two of you.

    Bx

    PS - great card and I am sure he will love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Julie and Happy Anniversary to the both of you. Have a fabulous day.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I bet he loves this.. it is so lovely and a perfect card for a man with out being OTT. ove the papers you have used.and the image is lovely

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card and a hugh congratulations on your 13 year anniversary:)
    Take Care - Ju xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy anniversary Jules. Hope you're doing something nice to celebrate! Fab card, love the spots and the ribbon!
    Hugs, Vicky ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Anniversary xxx What a fabulous card chick - I love the image and colours you used :) Thank you for joining us over at PTW for our special challenge. Hugs, Dawny xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Anniversary to you both, You look fab together on that beach and I love Robino's card, I am sure he does to.Hugs M xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations to you both,
    life should (hopefully) return a bit to normal for me soon too, will fone you as soon as it does
    :0)
    Take care, S.J. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card bud and Happy Anniversary to you and Robin. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations to you both Jules :)
    Hope you had a lovely day??
    Hugs Sonia xx

    ReplyDelete