Tuesday 5 May 2009

Another Anya!!!

This is a scheduled post! I am appearing in The Wizard of Oz a week today!! Arrrghhhhh!!! So things are getting a bit hectic as you can imagine and I am trying to keep up to the blog so may have to schedule some posts in!!
If I disappear I am just in Oz!!!
And if you live in West Yorkshire and fancy coming to see it give me a shout!
Here is another Anya card, are you fed up of them yet?? I find them really good for practising my colouring!
The colour combo is Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink and So Saffron, the papers are TEA PARTY, which I forgot to tell you all, Stampin Up have a special offer on this month of BUY 3 PACKS OF PAPER AND GET A 4th FREE!!!


Sentiment is from the hostess set Best Yet, the flowers are punched out with the Boho Blossom Punch and I have also used the Round Tab Punch, and my Scallop Edge punch, lots of punches on this one!!
Bye for now!
Jules
x

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning Jules,your colouring is great and I just love the papers,hugs Andrea xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card Jules - great colouring! Enjoy being in Oz!!! Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card Jules, loving Anyas too! break a leg!
    Hugs S.J. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card Jules. Still love these Anya stamps and fab colour combo! Thanks for sending my goodies with Jill. I can't wait to have a play with them & I'll post the cheque tomorrow!
    Hugs, Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowww Jules,what a beautiful card,l love the stamp and colours.
    So beautiful papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! I love these papers with the gorgeous Anya. Perfect colouring too ~♥~

    ReplyDelete