Thursday 23 April 2009

Last project for Saturday

This is the last quick project for Saturday and it is decorating a note book. Really quick and simple using the Schoolbook Serif Alphabet and some adhesive die cuts from the Petal Party Scrappin Kit!
All our projects together!

If you are interested in coming on any of my future classes please get in touch. I have details on the right on my side bar.

I am also thinking of starting some classes through the daytime. These will probably be on a morning and will be in the Pudsey area. Please e mail me at julie.kettlewell@ntlworld.com and I can add you to the list of interest!

Right, got to go shopping for the ingredients to bake the buns for Saturday!!!! Yummy!

Jules
x

6 comments:

  1. Such a stunning array of projects Jules - I do love that Simply Scappin' set, it's so gorgeous :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely set you have made over the past few days. Totaly beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovin that notebook Jules - those papers totally go with this gorgeous weather! Hope all's well hun K xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh yummy buns as well, can't wait!
    Hugs, Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful creations Julie.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous projects Jules I love them

    xxx

    ReplyDelete