Tuesday 13 January 2009

Mojo Monday number 69

Here is a card I have made for the Mojo Monday challenge.
The papers are Holiday Treasures but I have used the "non Christmassy" side of them!! Its great having the choice with double sided papers!!
The stamp set is of course A Rose is a Rose. I have softly stamped the small flower in the background of the circle with Pretty in Pink ink and then added the rose on top which is Regal Rose with Ruby Red over the top. Leaves have been stamped with Old Olive.
The MUM is cut out from the Alphalicious cart for the Cricut.


Whats really surprising about this card is I havent used any ribbon!!!! I tend to use ribbon a lot but thought I would leave it off. Think this one can be for my Mother in Law for Mother's Day.
Hope you like
Jules
x

P.S My paper share is now full, thanks to everyone who took a place. I will probably do another one in a month or so if anyone missed out!

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful I love the rose and the papers are beautiful. Sue :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its gorgeous - she'll love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card & colours (not jealous of your stamps or anything,lol!!!) :o)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning Jules, love the richness of the colours you have used.
    Sonia x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Jules. Love the stamp and the colours. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning as always - I am such a fan of your work.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is stunning Julie!! love the colours!
    Justine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Jules, I bet your MIL will love, love the colours and that rose stamp is so beautiful. there are a cuple of awards on my blog for you! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So Beautiful. Love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete