Wednesday 31 December 2008

Happy Birthday Lucy

Another card to add to my little box but get this, I don't need this one until March!!!!!!! I got the stamp as a Chrimbo pressie from Natalie and couldn't wait to ink her up and knew exactly who to make the card for !! One of Evan's little girlfriends!!!! He does have a couple!!!
You cannot see very clearly but her name has been all glittered with Stardust stickles!!!
I have coloured Tilda with Stampin Up Inkpads, I am getting used to this method now, and gradually improving (I think!). The colours used are Pretty in Pink for the clothing, Blush Blossom for the skin and Close to Cocoa for her hair.
The papers used are Sweet Always and the name has been stamped with the Big Deal alphabet and cut out, then stickled!
The number 6 is from the Schoolbook Serif Numbers set, I will get a lot of use out of this as I make a lot of kids birthday cards! Punched out with the 1 3/8 circle punch and then the Scallop Circle punch. Used the Scallop Edge punch and then Regal Rose grosgrain ribbon in one of my favourite type of bows!
I want to take this opportunity to wish all my lovely readers a very Happy New Year. 2008 has been a fab year for me with my Stampin Up!! I am very excited to continue this into 2009. Sale-a-bration starts tomorrow so please don't hesitate to contact me if you would like to make a purchase!!!
Don't forget also my offer for anyone wishing to sign up as a demonstrator. Please see my sidebar for details but you could earn 2 extra free sets of any value from the current catalogue!!!
Happy 2009!!
Jules
x

5 comments:

  1. Such a cute card..... Love the stamp. I can never colour the cheeks without making them look like they have slapped cheek LOL, how did you do yours?
    I just lurve my scalloped border and circle punches, don't know how I managed without them!
    Happy New Year
    Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, so pretty and I love the papers of course!
    Happy New Year and thanks for your sweet comments.
    Hugs
    Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way that she is sitting on the ribbon :-) Lovely card Jules

    Have a great new year

    Bekka
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, you are really getting use out of your new Tilda's. Happy New Year. x

    ReplyDelete