Sunday 29 June 2008

I am loving my new SU goodies, I cannot stop making things, so here is something else for you!!
A cute little box tutorial that I found on this fab blog from the US.
The cards inside are so teeny, they measure 3x3 inches!!!
Of course I am still on with my favourite colour combo, Certainly Celery, Close to Cocoa and Pretty in Pink but I promise that my next project will be with something different
So here is the little box with its lid, I went a bit wrong stamping the polka dots so don't look to closely, will have to do another one!!! LOL
The contents of the box, 6 cards and envelopes

And here are the little blighters!!!! Totoally cute. I used the set Seeing Spots and the Polka Dot background. Don't you just love them?


So if you are in the Leeds/Bradford area and would like to come along to a little workshop to learn how to make these please get in touch with me at julie.kettlewell@ntlworld.com
Happy crafting
Jules
x



2 comments:

  1. Lovely cards Jules, not sure about the names you re calling me thoguh.lol M xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, they are so so cute Jules!! I love the colour combo and that great polka dot BG stamp x

    ReplyDelete