Sunday 16 March 2008

Cute Card Thursday!

I forced myself to craft last night, don't usually have to resort to force but I had 2 card orders to fufil!

I had been asked to make a special first birthday card for a little boy from his parents, so no pressure!!!! I decided to make a 3 fold card tied with ribbon to make it extra special


  • 3 large scallop squares (CWC) tied with grosgrain ribbon
  • Background paper by Papernation
  • Decoupage Papernation (only used bottom layer)
  • Text on PC
  • Stars from CWC
  • Middle background embossed with Cuttlebug

Close up
As this was for a "first" I thought I would enter this into the new challenge site Cute Card Thursday

Hope you like

J
x

11 comments:

  1. What a great first birthday card, I am sure they will love it. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! What a great card, must of taken you ages to make, I love the added detail of the ribbon holding the sides togther. I bet they will love it! :0) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a gorgeous card. Really pretty and lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, the image is so cute and I love how you have used the ribbons.
    Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, such a cute first birthday card! Fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, what a cute card - perfectly fitting !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is simplyadorable!
    Great work!
    Hugs,
    Joani

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two beautiful cards Julie...... luv em both...

    ReplyDelete