Saturday 8 December 2007

Daring Cardmakers challenge


Have done a couple of challenges now when I have the time, this weeks was to use stripes!! Had not used the new Mermaid Tilda I had so thoght would be perfect opportunity!!

Paper is Craftwork Cards Cupcakes range, flowers are Prima, coloured with Derwent watercolour pencils but my favourite part is the tail which I have coloured and then gone over with Star Dust stickles to get a shimmery effect. Added another more close up photo so you can see it better!!



Hope you like it! I was really pleased with this one!!
J
x

15 comments:

  1. i love this Tilda!!! {hmmm, might treat myself after christmas...}

    gorgeous card - the colours are fab =-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Love everything about it! The colours are fab!

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arrr she is cute, just got these backing papers they are great,
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute magnolia first time I have seen her, great card. Sue :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card, love that Magnolia image!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the card and Tilda is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow this is lovely. Fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous. I have just used my mermaid Tilda too for the first time. She's great! Lol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous Julie. I love the mermaids tail, perfectly matched with the paper, adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, love the pastel colours

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cutie! Love the backing paper and the flowers :0)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab card, love the glittery tail. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww!!!!!!!!!! Love this card....

    ReplyDelete