Thursday 1 November 2007

A stamping morning

Well my buddy Natty has been round, we have had a stamping frenzy this morning!!!! And we had loads of room in my re-jigged craft room!!!
Made the cards below yesterday. Had an image swap with Nikki from Nikki's cards and news and she has sent me some lovely Magnolias!! I LOVE them, was a bt daunted colouring them in at first but I am pleased with them.
Again I have left most of them without sentiments so I can add them later when needed!
Winobella coloured with Whispers and used DCWV pocketful of posies card, prima flowers and papermania adhesive stones
Magnolia stamp (courtesy of the lovely Nikki!) coloured with WCP and used Craftwork Cards Cupcakes paper with hot pink beirsfords grosgrain ribbon

Magnolia stamp again, coloured with WCP and cut circles from my Cricute, DCWV pocketful of posies paper and american crafts ribbon

Last Magnolia for the day, Craftwork cards paper again, ribbon from Hobbycraft.
Thats it for now!!
Jules

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful Cards as always. Loving the magnolia stamps, can't wait to try the ones you gave me. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie what stunning cards! and less of the check about two posts in one week. Im going to try and put something up everyday, but only this week!!! Keep up the good work and see you soon Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie I meant less of the cheek!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Geat magnolias has inspired me to try my new ones that arrived today. Sue :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are gorgeous hun...if you want anymore just shout.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, I definitely need more stamps!

    ReplyDelete