Friday 6 April 2018

Lots of Happy Card Kit

Hey folks, welcome to my little old blog today! Today I am sharing one of the nicest kits I think we have ever had in one of our catalogues. It's perfect for those wanting to get started with just a few cards and those of you who enjoy it a little bit of colouring!
Here are a couple of images from the catalogue of what you get in the kit and of course you get full instructions too! But nothing is set in stone, you can change the greetings up and use other sentiment stamps on them that you may already own. Everything is included with the exception of scissors and glue!
Here are a few of my makes with the kit. I changed the sentiments up on some of the designs.
 I love the size of these cards, perfect just to send as a thank you or a thinking of you type card.
 And you aren't limited to use the kit, I added these numbers using the Large Numbers dies with some Glimmer paper to create a special big birthday card. 
Just a little reminder about my Stamparatus competition that I am running in April! You can win your very own before they go on sale on 1st June!


We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!
Or you can purchase them as a one off payment
Julie
shop now
join my team

supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment