Monday 2 April 2018

All Star Tutorial Blog Hop - April

Hello there and welcome to my blog today! Today we are hopping with the All Star Tutorial Bundle team and I am excited to share my little make with you. I have used the We Must Celebrate stamp set which I used on my tutorial design (you can earn the bundle free with a £45 spend in April) which is an exclusive design just for the bundle. 
We made this card at my Coffee and Card event last week and I have used the Stampin Blends which are at the moment unfortunately not available due to their unprecedented popularity! 
I just love the We Must Celebrate stamp set and its very versatile, suitable for Birthday, Easter and even Baby cards too! Those little creatures are just too too cute!
I will be running a class with this set on Saturday 28th April, check out my Events on Facebook HERE and come along!

Please do check out all the makes from my fellow Tutorial Bundle demonstrators from around the world.


We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!
Or you can purchase them as a one off payment
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment