Monday 19 June 2017

Petal Garden for my friend

Hello there and welcome back to my blog today. Today's card is pretty much a replica of yesterdays but with a different sentiment. My lovely friend got taken into hospital and I had to send her a lovely card to cheer her up. It actually arrived on the day she was back home so it was great timing. 
I thought the sentiment was nicer than a Get Well Soon sentiment and I wanted to send a hug so it was perfect for the card.
Don't you just love the colours? Old Olive, Calypso Coral and Pool Party - what a combo!
And here is the card almost laid flat so you can see the full effect of it!
Thank you to those of you who have used my code so far this month. It will be open until the morning of June 30th.
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment