Friday 31 March 2017

Last day of SAB 2017

WOW! It's the last day of Sale-A-Bration 2017 and I am here to share one last project with you with one of the free items. Unfortunately the Glitter Card that is also on this project has now run out so is no longer available! 
 So can you see the lovely sparkly Bermuda Bay ribbon? Well I saw that a lovely demo France Martin had dyed her ribbon so I thought I would have a go by running it through my ink pad. The card was made by stamping all over with stamps from the Flower Patch stamp set, a set I haven't had out on my credit desk for a while but one I had to use after receiving a lovely card from my team member Allie. You cannot see from these photos but we also stamped the back of the card, the whole A5 piece was stamped which kept my Coffee and Card ladies out of mischief for a good while.
 I really enjoyed making it so I made another 2 as Mother's Day cards, the one on the right has ribbon dyed with Flirty Flamingo ink
 Here are all 3 together. We will be making a similar one this evening at my Stamp a Stack event, just without the ribbon! 
 I will be closing the March order at around 9.45pm this evening. If you are ordering online and using the code then please ensure you order before 9.45pm and if you are local and wanting to order from me please email before 9.30pm. Many thanks and I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your support in SAB this year. It's been a different year for me so far in that I have taken time out from my business for personal things (doing the show and family things) and I am grateful that I have the flexibility to do this and have your support. It is very much appreciated.
Julie
shop now
supplies
SaveSave

1 comment: