Monday 20 March 2017

Beautiful You with Emerald Envy

Good Morning! A little late blogging today as I was so tired last night, when I often schedule my blog posts. Today I am sharing one of my favourite cards I have made in the last few weeks with the Beautiful You stamp set. This stamp set is my most popular seller this year and it's had a lot of positive comments. If you would still like to purchase the Class in the Post you still have chance, details are HERE
Please note I do not hold stock of the products for these kits so I have to order them in and then post them out to you when they have arrived with me.
We made this card at my Tuesday Club last week and I just love it. The lady was coloured in with the Aqua Painters and the Emerald Envy ink pad. If you look closely you can see that I stamped her direct onto the card and then stamped again, cut out and layered her on for a decoupaged effect. 
 I do love this stamp set with the 2016-2018 In Colours, I think it works really well with them.
 Thank you to those who have used my Code for March. We have another 11 days left of the current code and 11 days left of Sale-A-Bration!
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment