Friday 27 January 2017

Cool Treats Pocket Card

Good Morning and happy Friday to you! It's almost the weekend!! Tonight I have my monthly Stamp a Stack event and then tomorrow afternoon my Monthly Technique Class using the Lift Me Up bundle.
Today I have a pocket card to share with you. This is made from a piece of A5 card and lots of Cool Treats treats! I really enjoy using these stamps and I love the colours on this project. They are Peekaboo Peach, Pool Party, Pear Pizzazz (all the P's) and Crumb Cake 
I love making these cards and have a male version with the Nailed It bundle to share with you after I have finished sharing all my Cool Treats makes.
 Thank you to those who have used my code so far this month. There are still another 5 shopping days to use the code before I close it off on Tuesday teatime.
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment