Saturday 24 December 2016

Cute Gift Bag

Hello there and Happy Christmas Eve to you. I am back with just a short blog post today to share my latest video with you, just in case you get time to do some crafting over the festive period! I've just looked back on my blog and this bag dates back to 2011 when a member of our team Chris shared it with us at training in January 2011, so I wasn't far off with my guess of 5 or 6 years on my video! If you would like to have a go at making your own then please click on the image below to watch the video.
December's Online Code is still live and will be until 30th December. Thank you to those of you who have used it so far.
I just want to take the opportunity to wish you a very Merry Christmas in case I run out of time tomorrow!

Julie
shop now



No comments:

Post a Comment